S’il vous faut les termes et conditions en francais, veuillez contacter Marinel FitzSimons sur email@example.com
We like simplicity, and so the rules are very simple…
- All recipes must contain at the very least a dash of Wenneker
- This is a Wenneker competition, hence no other liqueur brands are allowed
- Each contestant can submit a maximum of 3 recipes per round
- In each round 10 cocktails will be selected by an internal panel of judges.
This will be by 1) Overall appeal of the recipe, 2) relevance to theme and base spirit, 3) relevance of the name.
- Recipes will be mixed by an independent, experienced bartender, and judged by an independent panel against the Swizzle Master’s creation, which will be made first
- Each cocktail is judged on: Methodology; Presentation; and Taste
- In each round, the top three recipes to beat the Swizzle Master will be awarded Master, Gold and Silver medals
- Contestants have to beat the Swizzle Master in at least one round to qualify for the semi final
- You can submit recipes for all rounds in one go
- We will source all ingredients and garnishes required within reason and season, otherwise substitutes will be made after consultation with you
In order for the Swizzle Master to prepare your recipes to the highest standard, please provide details of the following:
- Glassware, and please advise extras such as whether the glass should be chilled etc.
- Ingredients, as stated above we will source as best as we can your required ingredients
- Method, how many shakes and what ferocity, how many stirs and with what spoon etc.
- Garnish, please provide detailed instructions of the process
- Presentation, if possible a photograph of the finished creation will be most useful as a guide